Aquaneed Ltd – Terms & Conditions
Aquaneed (“We”, “Us”) Terms and Conditions of sale for Aquaneed Range of products.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Deposit: You pay a deposit of 50% of the overall sale value to arrange manufacture and installation of your bathing and shower solutions equipment. The 50% deposit is payable on order and is followed by the fourteen-day cooling off period. Please note that you may be entitled to claim relief from any Value Added Tax (“VAT”) applicable to the deposit and other sums due – see clause 9. below for further details.
- Deposit Protection Cover: We recommend that you pay the deposit using a credit card in order for your deposit to be protected. We can accept payment by cheque or bank transfer, but this does not offer the same protection and will be at your own risk.
- Right to Cancel: If we receive a cancellation notice within the fourteen-day cooling off period we will not charge any costs we may have incurred in preparing your order during this time. However after the fourteen day cooling off period has elapsed and we have confirmed the order with you and you have paid us the 50% deposit, if we have incurred costs in preparing your order, as will be likely, should you decide to cancel the order then we will be entitled to keep some or all of the deposit to pay for any costs we have incurred.
- Balance: Payment is due on completion of installation. You may be entitled to claim relief from any VAT applicable to your purchase by completing the User VAT Declaration – see below. Please note that if you are not entitled to claim relief all sums that we quote as being payable by you in relation to your purchase are exclusive of VAT and that an additional payment of VAT at the rate applicable at the time we supply you with the products and/or services which you have purchased will be payable by you in respect of these sums.
- Goods buy back: we will not buy back any goods which we have sold to you.
- Installation: we will always attempt to install the showering/bathing products with reasonable care and skill and we will always attempt to install the showering/bathing products at a time arranged with you. When we make arrangements for installation we are as careful as possible to inform you of accurate dates but we are not in a position to guarantee these dates. Failure by us to install at a pre-arranged date will not give you the right to cancel the order or to claim damages from us.
- Guarantee of Bathing Products: All shower trays, enclosures, doors and walk-in- baths are supplied with a manufacturer’s product guarantee (terms and conditions apply, please see separate guarantee form) or ask an adviser for further details. All ancillary equipment (for example shower chairs, light and heating fittings) and installation work is guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months. To make a claim under this guarantee please call 01784 440333 quoting your name and address details. This guarantee of ancillary equipment and installation covers the cost of replacement parts and labour for any fault caused by manufacture or installation. Certain ancillary equipment (examples of which are listed above) may be subject to a longer manufacturer’s guarantee. If this is the case, details of this will be given on installation of the product and details of how to make a claim under that specific manufacturer guarantee will also be given. Guarantees are effective from date of installation completion. Bathing products may be repaired or replaced at our discretion. The guarantee does not include damage or defects caused by abuse or misuse or error on your part, or your failure to properly follow instructions we have supplied to you at the completion of installation.
- Variations: Once onsite, should there be any unforeseen works or complications which affect the original design we will then discuss the implications of these with you before agreeing to progress the order. We will work with you to offer solutions to any circumstances which require a change to specification, which could include hidden pipework, floor structure etc.
- VAT exemption: If you are purchasing a mobility product for your own personal use you may be eligible for relief from any VAT applicable to your purchase under Group 14 of Schedule 5 to the Value Added Tax Act 1983. If you believe that you meet the criteria for this relief please let us know and we will ask you to complete a ‘User VAT Declaration Form’ at the point of sale to confirm this. Please remember that if you are not entitled to claim relief all sums that we quote as being payable by you in relation to your purchase are exclusive of VAT and attract an additional payment of VAT at the rate applicable at the time we supply you with the products and/or services which you have purchased.
- The quotation/Estimate is valid for 60 days from date of quotation/estimate.
- This quotation is based on our evaluation and does not include any additional labour or material costs deemed necessary should unforeseen problems arise. Any deviation or alteration from this specification involving extra cost will be executed upon your instructions and will become an extra charge over and above this quotation.
- We accept no responsibility for products supplied by the client. Should these not be on site and cause delay this may incur additional costs. We will re-install clients existing products but accept no responsibility for these items.
- We reserve the right to take photographic before and after images of the bathroom for use on our website and marketing literature.
- Upon completion of the work, we ask that a Satisfaction Questionnaire is completed to ensure we continue to provide a high level of service to our clients. We reserve the right to use any comments and feedback on our website and marketing literature.
- Complaints We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things right as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction: As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards. In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
- Dispute Resolution: Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted Trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact them on 01174 566 031 or via their website: http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
We appreciate your business and hope that your new adaptation will offer you years of pleasure and ease of use.
Notice of the Right to Cancel
Under The consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have a right to cancel this contract during a period of 14 calendar days from the day this notice is sent or given to you. During that period if you choose to cancel the contract any money paid by you will be refunded. However if you have already given written approval for the work to begin before the end of the cancellation period you may be required to pay for goods or services already provided.
If you wish to cancel the contract you must do so in writing and deliver personally or send (which may be by electronic mail or post) this to the person name below. You may want to download and use the form below if you want to but you do not have to.
Download Cancellation Form
The notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or in the case of an electronic communication from the day it is sent.
Send us the following details if you wish to cancel the contract.
Customer Cancellation Notice
Name of customer:
Address of customer:
I/We hereby give notice that I/We wish to cancel my/our contract dated:
This notice should be sent to:
Unit 14, The Green Business Centre, Staines-upon-Thames, TW18 3AL