Aquaneed (“We”, “Us”) Terms and Conditions of sale for Aquaneed Range of products
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Deposit– You pay a deposit of 50% of the overall sale value to arrange manufacture and installation of your bathing and shower solutions equipment. The 50% deposit is payable on order is followed by the fourteen-day cooling off period (see ‘Right to cancel an order placed’); Please note that you may be entitled to claim relief from any Value Added Tax (“VAT”) applicable to the deposit and other sums due – see clause 6 below for further details. If we receive a cancellation notice within the fourteen day cooling off period we will not charge any costs we may have incurred in preparing your order during this time. However after the cooling off period has elapsed and we have confirmed the order with you and you have paid us the 50% deposit, if we have incurred costs in preparing your order, as will be likely, should you decide to cancel the order then we will be entitled to keep some or all of the deposit to pay for any costs we have incurred. The further 50% is payable on completion of works.
Should you wish to pay direct to our bank, please forward to the following:
Sort code 40-08-42
- Bathing/shower Product Ownership– We reserve the right to remove and recover the entire bathing product until all monies have been paid.
- Goods buy back– we will not buy back any goods which we have sold to you.
- Installation– we will always attempt to install the showering/bathing products with reasonable care and skill and we will always attempt to install the showering/bathing products at a time arranged with you. When we make arrangements for installation we are as careful as possible to inform you of accurate dates but we are not in a position to guarantee these dates. Failure by us to install at a pre-arranged date will not give you the right to cancel the order or to claim damages from us.
Please note unless otherwise requested the shower area is graded, not the whole room, the ideal minimum is 1200×800 and we always aim to maximise where possible, though a shower curtain and rail should always be fitted as a minimum.
Please also be aware when providing a new shower room or bathroom, in your home, dependent on the age of the property, movement can occur whilst works are undertaken, should you wish us to carry out other works to your home, these would be at an additional cost to you. Any unforeseen elements once on site will be highlighted, though we try to allow and include on site visit and quotation, though understandably, any pipes in the floor or hidden to the eye, will only become apparent once onsite.
- Guarantee of Bathing Products– All shower trays, enclosures, doors and walk-in- baths are supplied with a manufacturer’s product guarantee (terms and conditions apply, please see separate guarantee form) or ask an adviser for further details. All ancillary equipment (for example shower chairs, light and heating fittings) and installation work is guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months. To make a claim under this guarantee please call 01784 440333 quoting your name and address details. This guarantee of ancillary equipment and installation covers the cost of replacement parts and labour for any fault caused by manufacture or installation Certain ancillary equipment (examples of which are listed above) may be subject to a longer manufacturer’s guarantee – if this is the case, detail of this will be given on installation of the product and details of how to make a claim under that specific manufacturer guarantee will also be given. Guarantees are effective from date of installation completion. Bathing products may be repaired or replaced at our discretion. The guarantee does not include damage or defects caused by abuse or misuse or error on your part, or your failure to properly follow instructions we have supplied to you at the completion of installation.
- Balance– Payment is due on completion of installation. You may be entitled to claim relief from any VAT applicable to your purchase by completing the User VAT Declaration – see below. Please note that if you are not entitled to claim relief all sums that we quote as being payable by you in relation to your purchase are exclusive of VAT and that an additional payment of VAT at the rate applicable at the time we supply you with the products and/or services which you have purchased will be payable by you in respect of these sums.
- Variations– Once onsite, should there be any unforeseen works or complications which affect the original design we will then discuss the implications of these with you before agreeing to progress the order. We will work with you to offer solutions to any circumstances which require a change to specification, which could include hidden pipework, floor structure etc.
- VAT exemption – If you are purchasing a mobility product for your own personal use you may be eligible for relief from any VAT applicable to your purchase under Group 14 of schedule 5 to the Value Added Tax Act 1983. If you believe that you meet the criteria for this relief please let us know and we will ask you to complete a ‘User VAT declaration’ at the point of sale to confirm this. Please remember that if you are not entitled to claim relief all sums that we quote as being payable by you in relation to your purchase are exclusive of VAT and attract an additional payment of VAT at the rate applicable at the time we supply you with the products and/or services which you have purchased.
- This quotation/Estimate is valid for 60 days from date of quotation/estimate.
- This quotation is based on our evaluation and does not include any additional labour or material costs deemed necessary should unforeseen problems arise, any deviation or alteration from this specification involving extra cost will be executed upon your instructions and will become an extra charge over and above this quotation. Upon order it is assumed that our quotation is correct and what you require, any changes must be agreed.
- We accept no responsibility for products supplied by the client, should they not be on site and cause delay, or be damaged on arrival, may incur additional costs.
- We will re-install clients existing products but accept no responsibility for these items
Thank you for your business and we hope the Aquaneed experience has been enjoyable, and that your new adaptation offers you years of pleasure and ease of use. We work very hard to offer a service to which cares, with higher levels of design and quality, we treat every clients home as if it were our own family, and aim to offer a service second to no one. We hope you have appreciated our levels of care.